Wednesday, June 16, 2004

AVP

Jais pointed me in the direction of the new trailer that is out now. I saw the first trailer, and it didn't do anything for me, which was a shame considering I'm such a huge Aliens and Predator fan. This new trailer is awesome! Check it out. I'm still not totally convinced about the storyline, as it just seems a bit weak, but we'll just have to wait and see. The action looks amazing, and if you watch the featurettes, they should excite you even more. Pretty cool wallpapers too. ;)

It has got me in the mood to play AvP2 again, so I've installed it. If anyone is up for a game, let me know.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh we are gonna rumble on AVP2 lexxy girl! I'll hunt you down with only a knife like I did last time we played!

BRING IT ON!!!

love always, dath

Jenel said...

I'm so gonna kick your bloody arse!! XD

Jenel said...

Wet dream indeed. I'm counting the bloody days now! Yeah, lets get a game going, I'm in the mood to let loose with the smart gun.