Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm such a DVD whore! =/

Bought a few DVD's today. Father's day on Sunday, so I got my husband The Godfather Trilogy. I personally find the films boring, but the soundtrack is awesome. He loves them, so meh. I finally got around to buying Matrix Revolutions. I came out of the cinema extremely disappointed, and told myself I wouldn't buy the DVD, but I've given in. Hopefully I'll like it more the second time around, plus, I wanted to complete my collection. ;)

I ordered Riddick Dark Fury and Invader Zim Vol 1 from www.playusa.com. The Chronicles of Riddick isn't out over here yet, nor is the Xbox game, so Dark Fury will have to keep me satisfied in the mean time. Invader Zim is something I've been meaning to get for ages. Unfortunately it isn't on over here, and everyone goes on about how good it is, so, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I also bought Spy Kids 3D for the kids. We took them to the cinema to see it, and they loved it. We hated it and nearly fell asleep, but that's besides the point. Got home, opened it, no 3D glasses. ¬¬ Don't you just hate it when you don't get what you pay for, and you have to go all the way back to the bloody shop?!

2 comments:

Jenel said...

Hey Ondra! XD

Hmmm, let me guess. ;) September is too far away my friend. The wait is painfull.

Jenel said...

Yeah, it's an animated Riddick DVD that bridges the gap between Chronicles and Pitch Black. It's done by Peter Chung, the man who did The Animatrix's 'Matriculated' and MTV's Aeon Flux.